Thursday, July 25, 2013

24th of July!

Yesterday was the 24th of July.  Pioneer Day in Utah.  It’s when the Pioneers first arrived in the Salt Lake Valley.  I thought it would be fun to go to the parade in Ogden.   I don’t know the last time our family went to the parade and I was going to get our family there no matter what.  So the day before, I took blankets and laid them out so we would have a place to sit.
I took Abby, Logan and cousin brinly and we were down at our spot in good time.  Nell, Scott, Meghan, David and Shea came too!    It was fun!  Guess who we saw?

HERMANA Allen!

Camille is serving her mission in the Ogden Mission and all the missionaries marched in the parade.  She RADIATED the spirit.  She looked super good and it was fun to see her for a quick minute!

**picture overload... not in the correct order either**

OH- And I have to note--- Hermana Allen lives next door to Shawn & Jill Satterthwaite right now.
It is a small world after all!

 Uncle Scott thought Abby was in the parade so he positioned the kids to "pretend" they were in it!

 Waitin' for the parade!

 Check out that stallion!
 The Motor- COPS were going under this huge machine!

 Bye Hermana Allen!
First glimpse of Hermana Allen

Yay!

Isnt she so cute?

 This old car stopped working- so the elders pushed it!

 Ethan the Entertainer!

Camille and Logan

Ethan and Meghan

Meghan  with Abby, Logan and Brinly

Scott, Meghan


Will the parade EVER come?


Shannon with Camille!

Nell with Camille!




No comments: