I have such mixed emotions
about moving back to Utah. I’m excited
to be closer to family and friends but I’m really going to miss my friends that
we’ve made here in Wyoming.
·
I
love living in the mission field. I have
seen the Gospel of Jesus Christ touch hearts in a way that I haven’t seen since
serving a mission. I love the joy and
the happiness and the peace that comes to the people that totally embrace the
truth.
·
I
love living in the country. I love the
wide open spaces and I love that the kids can run and play and I don’t have to
worry that they will be ran over by a vehicle.
·
I
love that the ward here has become my family.
When I need help or need someone to help with kids- I have my ward
family to depend on. I love it. J
·
I
love that living here its black or white.
There is no gray. You live the
gospel or you don’t. You are active in
the church or you’re not. There is no
gray- no fence sitting.
·
I
have made some amazing friends that I hope that are lifelong friends. I love my friends. I love the times that we’ve shared.
·
I
am SO excited to be back in Utah and closer to my family. I miss hanging out and spending time with my
siblings and parents.
·
I
am so excited to be back in a neighborhood.
I love that I can sit on the porch and visit with friends.
·
I
love that the kids will play outside on the swing set and the tree house that
Jared built.
·
I’m
excited to be close to grocery stores and other stores. We will be so close! (Instead of a 20 minute drive just for milk
or something like that.)
·
I’m
excited to be closer to the church too.
Its 5 minutes away. Instead of
25. Utah has LDS churches on every
corner!
Ya- I’m excited to be going
back- but I’m really gonna miss living in Wyoming.
Here’s to new adventures!

No comments:
Post a Comment