I had my 29th birthday...again last week. It was a simple day where I woke up late, then helped a family move in that we knew from Ogden and then I had some down time. Then I got ready for a YW Presidency Meeting. It was scheduled for 8pm at night. Jared offered to drive me, which was suprising, but nice. When we got to the YW President's house.... I heard- SUPRISE!! There were balloons, friends and other YW leaders there! (I need to mention, that 2 other YW leaders share a birthday with me!) It was absolutely so much fun! It was all adults, and cute Missy Muldowney made a double chocolate cake for us! We visited, ate cake, played a game, ate veggies, fruit and dips..... it was SO MUCH FUN.
I'm still in a bit of shock. We've lived here almost 7 months and people were actually wanting to throw a suprise party and include us! It was so nice and yet, so unexpected!
I think we've made some good friends here and I love it!!
2 comments:
Happy Bday. Glad you had a good time!!!
I didn't get an invite. I feel so bad for myself. Nobody like me, everybody hates me, guess I'll go eat worms:) Just kidding. I'm in RS, not Young Womens, I get it! I understand. It's a YW's thing. Anyway, Happy Belated 29th. Again!
Post a Comment