We went to Helena Montana last week for an Allen Family Reunion/Vacation.
It was absolutely stunning. We stayed at an amazing lake house, ate good food and enjoyed time with the whole Allen Family. (well most of them)

Beautiful view from the lake house

Uncle Cam looking like a little kid in a great big chair!

Gracie's first boat ride!

View driving to Helena

Yellowstone River
We had such a great time! Thanks Cam for planning it- Thanks to Dan and Roxanne for letting us stay at their home and putting up with the whole Allen family!
1 comment:
Glad you had fun!! We just got home from Yellowstone. It was fun, too. I'm now trying to talk Brian into a trek to St. George to see Little Mermaid and Tuacahn. So far, it's a no go. I always think of you when I think of St. George, lol.
Post a Comment