I've been thinking a lot about Goals.... it's a new year makes sense to think of goals right?? I've been one to make a whole list of goals- and then I never accomplish them. But this year- I'm going to have one goal and really focus on it. I've simplified it to one word....
JOY
I am going to take time to enJOY the small things in life. I'm going to enJOY the roller coaster of life. I'm going to enJOY my kids and their accomplishments. I'm going to enJOY cleaning my house and doing laundry.
JOY
I am going to take time to enJOY the small things in life. I'm going to enJOY the roller coaster of life. I'm going to enJOY my kids and their accomplishments. I'm going to enJOY cleaning my house and doing laundry.
What is your one word goal for the year??
1 comment:
I love this!! I think joy is just perfect. I could use that as well. Or maybe... optimism. There's too much crankiness around here. Probably my fault. GRRR.
Post a Comment