I promise- I'm not a slacker- just other things have pre-occupied my mind!!! Here's the latest from the Allen Family.
It's snowing. I am still not a fan of the snow! Well- I take it back- it can snow all it wants in the mountains, but in the valleys where I need to drive and such- it needs to STOP snowing. Roads, sidewalks and driveways preferred!! Our house is still up for sale... Know of anyone wanting to buy it? Dixie's house is also for sale in Tremonton.... two great houses!
Jared is kickin' around the idea of going back to school to get his Masters. We'd have to move to Cedar City- but thats okay for me. Closer to my family! We'll see what happens. Lots of undecided things in our life! The big kids are good, growing, loving school. The little kids are napping as we speak! It's wonderful.
Hope all is well for you and yours. I'll post new pictures soon!!
xoxoxoxo
1 comment:
Sounds like you've been busy!! What school is in Cedar City? Shows what I know doesn't it.
Post a Comment