He is so freaken cute, Shannon! I hope I get to see him sooner then later :) Love you guys!
Shannon they turned out so cute!! I'm so happy you like them! I cant wait to get them edited for you....
I love the one of little Ethan in the wagon, but they really are all very cute, I can see why you are having a hard time deciding.
I like the one with the "it's a Boy" wagon. Cute, Cute!!!
They are all cute but my favorites are the basket one and the last one which is a close up. He's adorable.
I like the boots. Looks like he is whistling or singing with Grandpa Ted's Boots. We'll come see you sunday hopefully.
Post a Comment
6 comments:
He is so freaken cute, Shannon! I hope I get to see him sooner then later :) Love you guys!
Shannon they turned out so cute!! I'm so happy you like them! I cant wait to get them edited for you....
I love the one of little Ethan in the wagon, but they really are all very cute, I can see why you are having a hard time deciding.
I like the one with the "it's a Boy" wagon. Cute, Cute!!!
They are all cute but my favorites are the basket one and the last one which is a close up. He's adorable.
I like the boots. Looks like he is whistling or singing with Grandpa Ted's Boots. We'll come see you sunday hopefully.
Post a Comment