Thursday, June 18, 2009

Happy 5th Birthday Logan!!

Happy Birthday Little Man!
Logan turned 5 years old yesterday! My how time flies!! Here are some of his baby pictures.










Now, look at him, all grown up- holding his brother and being a good boy!
5 things I love about Logan--
1. He has the ability to perform just like his Dad. He can sing and loves to entertain a crowd.
2. He is still my little snuggle bug. He loves to snuggle with me in my bed or in a rocking chair!!
3. He is a computer wiz!! He can run anything that can be plugged in! He's awesome!
4. He's a great brother to Abby and Gracie and now Ethan! He's so helpful and loving!!
5. Logan has always had a tender heart and I absolutely love his soft side.

Logan, I love you and I'm grateful you are in our family!!




No comments: