Monday, March 9, 2009

Desserts for the Spring---

Nothing says SPRINGTIME, like a good light and fluffy dessert. What is your favorite dessert? Please share the recipe too!

4 comments:

Erika said...

I don't know if this is considered a dessert but I love it!!

1 tub of yogurt (plain or vanilla)
1 tub of cool whip
1 package of vanilla pudding (jello)
fruit of your choice

Mix together and enjoy! I love it with strawberries and you can use strawberry yogurt OR pudding mix with the strawberries or use the flavor of the fruit you are using. It's super light and delicious!

Brad said...

Homemade Strawberry Icecream in the Wooden Icecream maker thing. No clue what the recipe is but it is dang good.

Spring Jones said...

8 oz. sour cream
big tub of cool whip
3 oz. orange Jello
large can crushed pineapple drained
can of mandarine oranges drained

Mix Jello powder with cool whip and sour cream Add fruit.
The kids can't get enough of this and it is super easy!

Ben and MaryJo Scott Family said...

Hey Shannon

Make your mom girdle buster recipe but instead of chocolate pudding use lemon. Some how it just seems to lighten it up and lemon just reminds me of spring for some reason. I really like this dessert.