
I've got spring fever. BAD. I planted peas in my garden today- because I really want it to be spring time. It was a beautiful day today- no snow and we actually saw the sunshine!!
Here are some of the recipes that you sent to me for our Springtime Dessert!!
Fluffy Key Lime Pie
For a taste of paradise, try this light and creamy confection. It's low in fat, sugar and fuss. Dessert doesn't get any easier!
SERVINGS: 8
TIME: Prep: 20 min. + chilling
Ingredients:
1 package (.3 ounce) sugar-free lime gelatin
1/4 cup boiling water
2 cartons (6 ounces each) reduced-fat key lime yogurt
1 carton (8 ounces) frozen fat-free whipped topping, thawed
1 reduced-fat graham cracker crust (8 inches)
Directions: In a large bowl, dissolve gelatin in boiling water. Whisk in yogurt. Fold in whipped topping. Pour into crust.
Lemonade Ice Cream Treat
1 can of pink lemonade concentrate
1 "box" of vanilla ice cream
1 pkg of sandies cookies
Crumble cookies on the bottom of a dish. Thaw pink lemonade and ice cream a little and combine. Pour on top of cookie crumbles. Refreeze. YUM!!!!
1 can of pink lemonade concentrate
1 "box" of vanilla ice cream
1 pkg of sandies cookies
Crumble cookies on the bottom of a dish. Thaw pink lemonade and ice cream a little and combine. Pour on top of cookie crumbles. Refreeze. YUM!!!!
Fruit Pizza
desired assortment of fruit
sugar cookie dough
cool whip or banana pudding or vanilla pudding or cool whip plus cream cheese/pudding ect...
Press cookie dough in the bottom of a pan and cook. Spread desired sauce over cooled cookie. Place cut up fruit in a fun design (if you want :) covering the top. Voila!
desired assortment of fruit
sugar cookie dough
cool whip or banana pudding or vanilla pudding or cool whip plus cream cheese/pudding ect...
Press cookie dough in the bottom of a pan and cook. Spread desired sauce over cooled cookie. Place cut up fruit in a fun design (if you want :) covering the top. Voila!
Um, my favorite spring dessert? Well, I like dessert year round. I really like lemon cake (from a box) with a nice vanilla frosting (from a tub, just mix it well & fluffy) and sprinkle with some nutmeg. Light and fresh. If you want, put some strawberries & blueberries with mint leafs (pick up in the veggie section at the grocery store) on top.
Thanks everyone for sharing recipes with me. I'm trying the Key Lime Pie one- I will let you know if it's a keeper!
No comments:
Post a Comment