


I'm not going to lie. Driving in the snow is one of my biggest dislikes in the whole wide world. I don't like it when my vehicle slips and slides on the ice- or when cars spin out in front of me or when there are wrecks and accidents because of snow. Don't get me wrong- I love being inside when it snows and watching it snow and seeing the beauty of snow when it's freshly fallen to the ground. I love looking at the mountains with snow covering every inch of them.
However- I would really really like the snow to stay in the mountains. Ok- it can snow in the valley's once or twice during the winter- but then let the rest of it pile up in the mountains so we have some water for the year!!
I will drive in it- and I will go out in the snow to watch my kids play-- but if at all possible- I have Jared drive me--- or if I am driving I go really really really slow because I am so worried about wrecking. I know. It's my St. George blood.
And after days after days of snow- I am ready to see some sunshine and some green poking up in the flower beds. All in due time. I know. :) I'm just anxious and tired of the bad weather.
3 comments:
I agree whole heartedly!! I am SOO ready for spring, in fact lets just skip to JUNE!
Amen to it all :)
I agree with you there, sister!!
Post a Comment