Thursday, January 8, 2009

Shower

I am in need of all of your help. I have a few Bridal showers that I am attending the next few weeks and I need help with a cute/clever bridal shower gift. Any ideas would be greatly appreciated.
PS. If your name is Lisa and you are currently engaged- DO NOT look at the responses. Love ya!

4 comments:

Emily said...

Since Christmas is just over, getting some Christmas decorations, or ornaments for the first Christmas tree. They can be a little bare the first few years. OR, something to decorate a house, because again, sometimes walls are a little empty the first little while.

Amy said...

At my bridal shower one of my friends gave me things to pamper myself. I loved it! I have done the same ever since. The bride gets tons of things for the house (which are nice and appreciated) but it is so nice to get something for herself, something to pamper her. I figure the wedding present is for both of them, and the bridal shower gift is her special day all about her.

Aurora's Babble-On said...

I have to agree with Amy regarding the bridal gift. Out of all of the bridal showers that I've attended, the personal/pleasurable gifts meant for the bride were REALLY appreciated. Who needs a spatula or bread pans when you receive them as wedding gifts?
Shannon, you know me, I really like pretty (think soft and lace) "honeymoon" gifts!~

Becca said...

Oooh, I'm with Amy, that was my favorite gift too. She gave me a hand tote bag with travel size things in it to take on our honeymoon. I also loved shave gel. A book with date ideas is also fun.
Or do something that goes a long with her favorite movie or book. Have fun!