Friday, January 16, 2009

Girl, Boy, Girl and a.............

We are having another BOY!! Yippee!!

10 comments:

The Lindsey Family said...

YAY!!!! 2 boys and 2 girls!!! Totally fun! Congrats!

Laura G said...

How exciting!!!! You make cute boys too!!!

Lorena said...

You guys have a great trend going there!

Heidi-n-Scott said...

Hurray!! How exciting! :-) Can't wait to meet him.

kanddgregory said...

Oh, Shannon, are you in for a hand full. Congrats! I know you will be great.

Megan said...

Wahoo! I'm so excited for you! Kynlei want's to know what you'll name him. Her suggestion is Payton. She says "Then they'll have two babies, buy they can handle it!".

Kennedy, Brexton, Sadie, Dallin, Jumper said...

Congratulations. How fun two of each.

the Nielsen's said...

Shannon how far along are you? congrats on your upcoming addition. I still want to get together and see you and your fam

Colby & Brenda said...

congrats!!

Natalie said...

Congratulations! I will make sure my mom knows too! That's so exciting!