That is a dang cute pic!!! Did you take that yesterday?
Oh I love it. those are some cute babies
very cute! congrats to abby on losing a tooth!
I love it! They are so stink'n cute :)
Very adorable pic!Shannon- I am trying to call and your phone doesn't work. I feel really bad that we haven't had Abby over yet. The fam is finally over all sickness and it would be great if Abby could come tomorrow?! Call me 393-4135- Chelsea Seal
Post a Comment
5 comments:
That is a dang cute pic!!! Did you take that yesterday?
Oh I love it. those are some cute babies
very cute! congrats to abby on losing a tooth!
I love it! They are so stink'n cute :)
Very adorable pic!
Shannon- I am trying to call and your phone doesn't work. I feel really bad that we haven't had Abby over yet. The fam is finally over all sickness and it would be great if Abby could come tomorrow?! Call me 393-4135- Chelsea Seal
Post a Comment