Going to a private showing on Thursday night in New Mexico!!! I have a friend who's father in law owns movie theaters in New Mexico. I am so excited!!!
I confess... I haven't even started reading the first book yet!! *shock* I know. I've just heard that it's a lame vanpire story, so I never started reading them. Maybe I'm behind times, or else maybe I just need to reed them and deside for myself. :) Heidi
5 comments:
I am going and I cannot wait!!!!!
Going to a private showing on Thursday night in New Mexico!!! I have a friend who's father in law owns movie theaters in New Mexico. I am so excited!!!
I am going - with you - and very excited about it!
I confess... I haven't even started reading the first book yet!! *shock* I know. I've just heard that it's a lame vanpire story, so I never started reading them. Maybe I'm behind times, or else maybe I just need to reed them and deside for myself. :)
Heidi
I've been counting the days! I can't wait either!
Post a Comment