Here is my little cutie bug- She looked so cute, I had to take a picture of her in the red leaves. Thanks Zach and Becca for letting us use your leaves!
I have to share the recipe.... it was scrumptious!
1lb boneless skinless chicken breasts, frozen
salt and pepper to taste
3 T Onion Lipton Soup
2 cans cream of chicken
1 can 14 1/2 oz chicken broth
16 oz pkg wide egg noodles, cooked
carrots
peas
Place chicken in slow cooker, sprinkle with salt and pepper and onion soup. Top with both cans of cream of chicken soup. Cover and cook on low for 6 hours or until chicken falls apart. At 3 hours... add cut up carrots. Cover and keep cooking. Remove from slow cooker and shred chicken. Return to slow cooker- add broth, peas and cooked noodles. Mix well. Cover and cook on low for an additional 30 minutes or until heated through.
I made homemade rolls with it and it was so good!

7 comments:
That looks good, and really easy to make, too. I'm going to try it. Thanks, Shannon
She really is darling! What a cute age. How are you feeling?
Oh, that looks yummie and what a cute Gracie!
she is so cute, she looks just like her mommy!! are things going okay for you still??? (food looks yummy too..)
When I arrived at your house, the soup was gone! tee hee. Oh, what a yummy "sounding" soup. Perhaps, when I'm in Utah again you can make the soup and I will make a dish for your family. Loves~
Oh yeah, ADORABLE pictures of little Gracie-how can I forget her? I miss her & you too, of course. ;-)
She's getting so big!
Thanks for the recipe :)
I love reading your recipes. So delicious, easy, and homemade. Gracie is so adorable. I have yet to meet that sweet girl! It's been way too long.
Post a Comment