The Rules are as follows: - Link the Person who Tagged you.- Mention rules on your blog.- Tell about 6 quirks of yours.- Tag 6 fellow bloggers to do the same.- Leave a comment to let them know.
#1 I have to have my sheets tucked in at night- it drives me crazy not to have them tucked in. Jared likes to have his side not tucked in. As a nightly ritual, I make sure my side is tucked in nice and neat.
#2 I hate being late. It doesn't matter what the event, social, or whatever.... I do not like being late! It is one of those things that drives me crazy... Yep- I guess I am quirky.
#3 I don't like to listen to music. Yep- you heard it right. I listen to music A LOT as you can imagine with a husband who LOVES music and is teaching my kids to love music--- BUT- I like to listen to Talk tapes, talk radio or sometimes.... I just like it quiet.
#4 I have to make sure all closets, doors or anything like that are shut at night. You see, I get easily freaked out- and when I was little I watched that horrible movie E.T. and ever since then I have nightmares that E.T. gets into my closet and surprises me in the mornings. SO- I have to shut all the closets and doors before I go to bed.
#5 I can't fall asleep at night unless I say- I love you Jared. It's just one of those things.
#6 I don't like my feet to sweat. You'll usually see me in sandals. :)
I have many more quirks- but I am hungry and I need to go make some dinner..... Oh- and I tag.... Chantel F, Chantel M, Alayna, Jana, Nicki and Laura!!! (oh yeah- Laura-- time to have a blog--you have a baby now!!)
1 comment:
Awesome quirks Shannon! It must take you a long to time actually get into bed at night with all those thing to do first!
Post a Comment