Thursday, September 25, 2008

4 things

4 random things about my husband:
- Jared has an amazing voice.
- He is a hard worker, no matter what he is doing... he always does it well.
- He'd rather be performing.
-He remember every movie he has ever seen, and some of them he can remember all the lines.

4 movies that I would/could watch more than once:
-Pride and Predjudcie
-Anne of Green Gables... Anne of Avenlea
-Anything with Jared
-Any chick flick.

4 tv shows I watch:
-Hero's
-CSI
-One Tree Hill
-ER Final Season!

4 places that I have been:
- Mississippi
-Louisiana
-Hawaii
- Idaho
I have a lot of states still left to visit before I go venturing over seas!

4 people who email me regularly:
-Jared
-Chantel
-Monica
-Bank

4 favorite foods:
- Mashed Potatoes
- Mexican
- Steak (cooked by Jared)
- anything cooked by someone else!

4 places I would like to visit:
- Florida
- New York
- Chicago
- Dakota's

4 things I am looking forward to in the coming year:
- Finding a job
- Fall.
- Family Time
- Building memories with our kids.

6 people that are now IT:
-Megan
-Jenn
-Monica
-Lisa D
and everyone else!

No comments: