We spent Labor Day weekend in Beaver, UT. We have a family cabin in the mountains, and we spent the weekend playing and having a good time. My dad rented a Rhino for our family and we went all over Beaver Mountain... it was so beautiful! We even saw Mountain Goats!
This is at Birch Creek Lake. Isn't it beautiful? We had such a fun time with my side of the family.
Thanks Mom and Dad for a fantastic weekend! We will never forget it!
4 comments:
What fun, you guys deserve a weekend off!
Okay, so I had a typo and I couldn't stand it! I had to start over! Just wanted to say I'm glad you had a nice time and that I think you should rename your cabin "AcappellaStock Treatment/Recovery Center"
Shannon- I can't believe I found your blog. You have a very cute family. Can you believe I still work at the same place working in physical therapy. There are a few of us still there. Anyways glad to see you are doing good.
Post a Comment