Abby and her teacher, Ms Clark
New outfit, new backpack
She couldn't sleep she was so excited!
Isn't she cute? Thanks Aunt Nell for taking her shopping!
Abby did not want Logan in this picture. She was so mad!
Dear Abby-
I can't believe how fast time has gone. It was just the other day when Dad and I found out we were having a baby girl and we were so excited! You are such a sweet girl and such a good helper to your brother and sister. We love you so much and are so proud of you for making good choices! Good luck in All Day Kindergarten! You will learn so much and make so many new friends! Thanks for being you and for setting an example for all of us. I love you Abby!
Love, Mom
2 comments:
She is so adorable! I remember my first days of school...I would always have a snazzy new outfit, new lunch box, hott hair, always a picture before I left. Good times!
Hooray for kindergarten! Abby looks so cute in these pics.....loving the picture with Logan in it! I'm somehow a little jealous that she gets to go to kindergarten and I don't - I'm sure I'll get over it. I hope you guys are enjoying life now that A cappellastock is over. Thanks for the tickets.....we had a GREAT time!
Post a Comment