Practicing with Zoltan the pianist Nate the Bass Nate- the Drummer There is a double rainbow here.... can you see it? Jared singing his heart out! I love that Man!
I'm so bummed we didn't get to go!!! We had been looking forward to going for so long.....but I guess life happens. I'm glad to hear he did so great (obviously since he is an amazing performer.) I hope everything is going great for you guys!
2 comments:
I'm so bummed we didn't get to go!!! We had been looking forward to going for so long.....but I guess life happens. I'm glad to hear he did so great (obviously since he is an amazing performer.) I hope everything is going great for you guys!
You must be very proud of Jared up there singing. And he's singing to you! ;-) I hope all went well for you that night.
Post a Comment