
Do you remember this cartoon of Winnie the Pooh and he is singing the song...." I'm just a little black rain cloud?" Or what about.... "The Rain rain rain, came down down down in rushing rising rivets...." Click HERE and HERE to remember (you'll have to scroll down...) If you remember these songs- then you'll know what I mean when I say it rained and rained before Jared's concert. It was crazy! Seriously Crazy! However- when it came time for the show.... it was overcast.... but the show went on! We got a few sprinkles but nothing major. Jared did an amazing job and sang for about 58 minutes. That's tough for just one guy! He had an amazing pianist- Zoltan a Bass player and a drummer both named Nate backing him up. It was really good and I think we got some good recordings of it too for Jared's CD.
Because of the rain, numbers were not many. But I believe that those who were there had a great time and loved every single minute of it.
A special thanks to those who came. We had family there, ward members, T Minus 5 friends, and friends as well. Thanks a ton. It means more to us than you'll ever know.
I'll post pictures later.... I'm pooped and need to go sleep. :)
No comments:
Post a Comment