He he, isn't it the truth? PS Jareds's show rocked!!! I loved your post about why you blog. I'm inspired to make sure I record more of what's going on in our lives. And yeah for you for making your lemons into lemonade!! It's not always easy. You deserve a loud "GO SHANNON, JARED, ABBY, LOGAN, AND GRACIE! YOU ROCK!!" :)
I love this one! Isn't that the truth? Especially once you're on your third isn't it funny how many things aren't such a big deal anymore like they were with the first baby? (Besides, they say urine is sterile after all, right?!) :)
4 comments:
Shannon,
I lost your email address and wanted to ask you on the update with Dixon and his wife. Any news!
He he, isn't it the truth? PS Jareds's show rocked!!! I loved your post about why you blog. I'm inspired to make sure I record more of what's going on in our lives. And yeah for you for making your lemons into lemonade!! It's not always easy. You deserve a loud "GO SHANNON, JARED, ABBY, LOGAN, AND GRACIE! YOU ROCK!!" :)
funny, that is so true
I love this one! Isn't that the truth? Especially once you're on your third isn't it funny how many things aren't such a big deal anymore like they were with the first baby? (Besides, they say urine is sterile after all, right?!) :)
Post a Comment