I am so glad that things are looking up for you. Blessing always come in the most unexpected packages, don't they? If you still need help with your computer, just give us a call. Jeffrey said he would love to help you out!
You are such a positive person. I'm sorry we have to take the bad with the good :(
I hope everything has worked out. Please let us know if there's anything we can do for you... keep smilin! Brenda
Post a Comment
3 comments:
I am so glad that things are looking up for you. Blessing always come in the most unexpected packages, don't they?
If you still need help with your computer, just give us a call. Jeffrey said he would love to help you out!
You are such a positive person. I'm sorry we have to take the bad with the good :(
I hope everything has worked out. Please let us know if there's anything we can do for you... keep smilin! Brenda
Post a Comment