New Header no template. What do you think? I get so tired of losing all my info when I switch templates- that this time I decided to not do a template. What do you think?
Where do you find your blog templates that will not erase all of your stuff?
7 comments:
Hey, I go to the cutestblogontheblock.com and I haven't had a problem with mine, you might want to try that one. Have a good day!
That is who I use to. I was using LeeLou (I think) but I also was always losing my info. But with cutestblogontheblock.com everything is great.
I like cutestblogontheblock.com, too. Oh and bytheway, happy birthday! I kept meaning to send you a card yesterday and didn't get it sent thinking I had another day to send it, but then I just realized today is the 30th and now it might be a day or two late. Sorry about that. I haven't exactly been great at birthdays this year but I totally think about everyone I want to send cards to. Anyway, enough lame excuses, but I hope you are having a great day and that the rest of the day turns out to be great as well. See you soon.
HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!
I used sjhblogdesign.blogspot.com. It takes some time to figure it out but once you do you can create a totally unique layout.
If you go to http://sjhblogdesign.blogspot.com/ there is a great tutorial for making your own template. I haven't found a template that I have liked on any of the other sites, so about once a month or so (when I get tired of the old ones) I change the look of my blog. It's super easy, and you can make it anything you want. I change it all the time without losing anything because you are just changing the html. Hope that was helpful, and good luck!
P.S. The header is super cute.
Happy Birthday yesterday! I hope you had a great day. Your header is so cute. How do you do it? I use cutestblogontheblock too. It keeps all my fun stuff on the side. Love ya!
Post a Comment