What do you do when you want to go camping, but you didn't make reservations anywhere and you know that the cost of gas will make a Big dent in your wallet??
YOU CAMP IN YOUR BACKYARD!
Jared decided to take the kids camping. They roasted hotdogs, had rootbeer....
roasted or rather BURNED some marshmellows....
and slept outside in the treehouse!*Our kids were so excited to go camping with their dad. I stayed inside in my nice warm bed because someone had to stay inside with the baby. :) The kids want to camp out every night now.... because it was so fun. Jared said he had a rough night sleep. He's not as young as he used to be!!! I'm so glad that Jared is so creative and was able to do something fun with the kids this Memorial Day Weekend!
2 comments:
Glad the weather is good enough to campout! We've had rain for three days, though it is finally warming up again...
That's so fun! I remember camping in our back yard all the time growing up. Free camping & a real restroom is always nearby. :)
Post a Comment