Megan Nelson, my cute neighbor and I were talking about Costa Vida yesterday-- and it got me totally craving it. The only Cafe Rio/Costa Vida thing I have ever eaten was in St. George a few months ago when my Mom made it for dinner. It was so so so good. I was seriously wanting more of it when Megan and I began talking about it. All day today I have been craving Costa Vida... so when Megan had Abby at her house and my other cute neighbor Becca had Logan at her house- I ran to Costa Vida! I got the sweet pork salad. Holy Cow. It's so stinkin' good I can't stand it! I am totally hooked!
Thanks Megan, for getting me to go there today!
You're the best.
1 comment:
So, so addicting...I used to think about it all day. I am a chicken salad girl with the vinagarette dressing myself.
Post a Comment