Sunday, May 18, 2008

It's Official.....

We did it.....
We bought a Mini Van!



We went to Pocatello to visit Jared's brother who owns a dealership. They had this van that had been turned in that very day by a Grandma and Grandpa. It's a 2005 Kia Sedona and it has only 36,000 miles on it. So we got a steal of a deal!!! We are able to keep our Kia Spectra too so Jared has something to drive to work.

WE LOVE KIA'S. (That's what it seems anyway.)

It's so nice not to hear the whining.... "He's touching me" or "She's looking at me"

So watch out world-- I'm a Mini Van Mama!

3 comments:

Brie said...

Congrats I also am a Mini Van Mama. We bought a 2006 Kia Sedona to in December and I absolutely love it. And most of all we don't hear the shes touching me part and it is great. Enjoy

Megan said...

What a fabulous looking van! Congrats :)

Brad said...

SWEET. Tell Jared I am so happy he is a minivan DAD. It really is the best family car I know.