Friday, May 16, 2008

20 Reasons to be......


  1. I am a member of the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter Day Saints.
  2. I have a Husband who is supportive, wonderful and who loves me for who I am.
  3. I have 3 healthy children who keep me on my toes.
  4. I have good health and my husband has good health.
  5. I have amazing parents that have taught me to be the best I can be.
  6. I have three brothers who tease me and I love to be around.
  7. I have the best sister in the world.
  8. I have extended family who have all touched my life in many different ways.
  9. I have a mother in law who raised a wonderful, amazing son.
  10. I have Sisters and brother's in laws who inspire me and set great examples for me.
  11. I live in a good home that keeps me out of the snow, wind, rain, heat.
  12. I live by great people. My neighbors are the coolest ever.
  13. I have fun friends who are wonderful and very supportive and caring.
  14. I have a great ward and I love seeing them at least once a week.
  15. I have a vehicle to get me where I need to go.
  16. I have money to buy groceries, pay for preschool and to buy gas for my vehicle.
  17. I have green grass in my front yard and a few flowers to enjoy spring.
  18. I have swings for my children to go outside and swing on while I do other things.
  19. I have a computer- of course, so I can blog.
  20. I have YOU in my life.

I TAG EVERYONE WHO LOOKS AT MY BLOG!

No comments: