The weather can never be relied upon. Check out NOAA at: http://www.nws.noaa.gov/Or the famous Farmers Almanac at: http://www.almanac.com/For most of your weather information, the above will do, unless someone else knows of another useful source!My idea: never plant anything before Mother's Day-it will snow! (old tale spun by the Farmers Almanac)~Loves
I do not miss the cold and the snow just the people stuck in it. It has been in the high 80's this whole week. Sorry
I KNOW!!I flew in on Thursday for Women's Conference and it was SNOWING!(Sorry I didn't call...it was a crazy, quick trip. I didn't even see my mother-in-law!)We'll be back in July and we'll have 10 days, so we'll definitely see you then!
Post a Comment
3 comments:
The weather can never be relied upon.
Check out NOAA at: http://www.nws.noaa.gov/
Or the famous Farmers Almanac at: http://www.almanac.com/
For most of your weather information, the above will do, unless someone else knows of another useful source!
My idea: never plant anything before Mother's Day-it will snow! (old tale spun by the Farmers Almanac)
~Loves
I do not miss the cold and the snow just the people stuck in it. It has been in the high 80's this whole week. Sorry
I KNOW!!
I flew in on Thursday for Women's Conference and it was SNOWING!
(Sorry I didn't call...it was a crazy, quick trip. I didn't even see my mother-in-law!)
We'll be back in July and we'll have 10 days, so we'll definitely see you then!
Post a Comment