Today my dear little Abby took a pair of kids safety scissors to her hair. She chopped the heck out of it. **The really bad part about all of this is Abby cut her friend's hair. Emma has long beautiful hair and was growing it out with her bangs. Come to find out, Abby trimmed her bangs so short there is no fixing them. I am more mad that Abby trimmed Emma's hair than her own. Needless to say, Abby is grounded for a few days and all scissors will be thrown away.
Sorry Emma and Jen.
4 comments:
Oh my heck! Well, Abby's new bob looks really cute :) I think every little girl has to go through this sort of thing at least once. It's like a right of passage.
I also love your new layout!
Yeah, we know ALL about that over here. I think it's a rite of passage. You should post the picture of the other little girl...just for my enquiring mind.
Oh poor girls, I remember doing that when I was young. Me and my cuz decided we needed shorter bangs too. And I agree with the others, I think every kid has to learn that leason the hard way.
I'm sitting here picturing your reaction when you made the discovery. I totally did that when I was five. I didn't realize it was such a common activity for girls that age. Her new 'do' looks darling!
Post a Comment