So here is my attempt at making "cupcakes" for April Fools.
Logan was not to happy with me. He really thought he was getting to eat a cupcake for dinner. He was so dissappointed to discover it was really meatloaf and mashed potatoes!
What a fun idea--I'll have to try it next year! I assume you just press the meatloaf into the muffin cups then cover with mashed potatoes? Any other special instructions?
4 comments:
Ohhh! Poor Logan! We loved our cupcakes! Thanks again Shannnon, you're awesome :)
Hilarious! Wished I could have seen the look on Sir Magnus' face! Ah! You are the Queen of April Fool's!
~Loves
What a fun idea--I'll have to try it next year! I assume you just press the meatloaf into the muffin cups then cover with mashed potatoes? Any other special instructions?
You are so creative and fun! I love it.
Post a Comment