Thanks to wonderful friends and ward members, we have had a lot of food brought to our home the last week. I love trying other's recipes and having a baby is the perfect way to try them!
I ran across a list of NON-FOOD ideas that you could take to a family. I had to share it because I want to remember it in the future....
A list of non-dinner ideas to bring a family:
*bowl of cut up fruit*fresh veggies, washed and ready to chomp into
*baked bread (maybe with a homemade jam or special butter)
*salsa (tomatillo salsa is refreshing; will post the recipe if you want) and chips
*pasta sauce (having a yummy sauce to pour over quick noodles)
*a craft kit for the kids (construction paper, glue stick, crayons & instructions)
*few leftover magazines you've already finished (even if they're older)
*some easy-to-make recipes
*pencil with some sudoku games(www.KrazyDad.com) printed on lightly-colored paper
*chicken salad in a sandwich bag that's easy for mom to make her lunch
*fixin's for the kids to make snacks (ants-on-a-log, peanut butter crackers)
*paper products so they don't have to do dishes
***THIS IS IMPLYING NOTHING.... PLEASE DON'T THINK I AM POSTING THIS FOR ANY REASON.... I JUST LOVE THE IDEAS*****
2 comments:
Thanks for sharing these fun ideas! I love the cute pics of your three kiddos together - darling. Thanks for sharing your kids with us - Dawson had a great time. Hope you are feeling okay.
I read these too and will definately use them someday!
Post a Comment