Oh she's beautiful! Shannon...is it just me or does she look more like you? Yeah! I'm so sorry you had to go through all of that. It will definitely be a story to tell. Doesn't it feel great to have such great medical care? I hope everything is going okay. We really want to help with your kids. We've had an interesting week (I'll tell ya later), so hopefully soon. Congrats on that little sweetheart!
Gracie Mae has such a cherub look about her. With her little cupid lips and fresh pink skin...she is adorable. Abby looks so thrilled and Logan looks like he's in protective mode! Your Mom, Faith...being there when you needed it most. And let's never forget the Big Guy, Jared who was at your side and supports you all the way! What a great man. ~Loves.
7 comments:
She is so CUTE! Good job. (:
~Brianna Park
She is not going to lack for love that's for sure!! She is so sweet. Looks like part of the Allen family!
She is so cute. She does not even look like a newborn.
Oh she's beautiful! Shannon...is it just me or does she look more like you? Yeah! I'm so sorry you had to go through all of that. It will definitely be a story to tell. Doesn't it feel great to have such great medical care? I hope everything is going okay. We really want to help with your kids. We've had an interesting week (I'll tell ya later), so hopefully soon. Congrats on that little sweetheart!
Gracie Mae has such a cherub look about her. With her little cupid lips and fresh pink skin...she is adorable. Abby looks so thrilled and Logan looks like he's in protective mode! Your Mom, Faith...being there when you needed it most. And let's never forget the Big Guy, Jared who was at your side and supports you all the way! What a great man. ~Loves.
Precious!
I love these pictures!!!!!!!!
Post a Comment