Monday, February 4, 2008

New First Presidency Announced

President Thomas S Monson was called today to be the next President of our church- The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter Day Saints- he is 80 years old.
President Henry B. Eyring was called to be the First Councelor. He is 74.
President Dieter F. Uchtdorf is the new second councelor and he is 67.
I am so excited to hear the news of our NEW First Presidency in our church- I
love these men and I am excited to learn from these great leaders.
Boyd K Packer is the President of the Quorum of the Twelve.

3 comments:

Lorena said...

Isn't it WONDERFUL?

Megan said...

Yea! I didn't know you had a Blog, how awesome! I added your link to my Blog too. Thanks for letting Abbie come play, she is So good with Kynlei, it was kinda like having a babysitter! :)

Shannon Allen said...

Abby loved it. That's all she talked about the rest of the day. You are great! Anytime-- they can play anytime. :)

We should get Logan and Kynlei at the same preschool next year so we can carpool!!