Monday, February 4, 2008

You are it!

Tagged!

Ten Years Ago: I was debating on whether or not to go a mission- working for a physical therapist, living in my parent’s new house and having fun with friends.

5 things on my to do list today:
1. Dishes
2. Wash Laundry
3. Clean out fridge
4. Fold Laundry
5. Plan FHE

What would I do if I suddenly made a billion dollars
1. Pay off all debt
2. Pay off debt for someone else without them knowing it.
3. Buy new vehicles for both Jared and I.
4. Hire someone to clean and do laundry
5. Put $ in savings

5 places I have lived
1. Washington, UT
2. St. George, UT
3. Mississippi
4. Louisiana
5. Ogden, UT

3 of my bad habits
1. Relaxing….when I should be doing something.
2. Searching for random things on the internet
3. Blogging WAY to much!!

Jobs I have had
1. Pharmacy Clerk
2. Pharmacy Technician
3. File Clerk at Title Company
4. Physical Therapy Assistant
5. Wife
6. Mom
I agree with Lindi- the last two are by far my favorite jobs in the whole world!! I love it!!

5 things people don't know about me
1. I like to be in bed by 8pm (especially when I’m pregnant!)
2. I love to have BBQ’s in my backyard.
3. I like to decorate cheap.
4. I love to cook and find fast easy recipes.
5. I love hot baths

5 snacks I enjoy
1. Chocolate
2. Dr. Pepper
3. Boston Baked Beans
4. Cookies
5. Brownies…. Pretty much any snack right now.

5 shows I like to watch
1. Days of our Lives-- I know, naughty show.
2. One Tree Hill
3. The Biggest Loser
4. Terminator
5. Utah Jazz

5 Places I have vacationed
1. Hawaii
2. Nauvoo
3. Durango, CO
4. California
5. South Carolina

5 Places I would rather be right now
1. Home from having a baby
2. Anywhere warm
3. Snuggled in bed
4. Spa
5. With Jared anywhere.

Things I would like to do
1. Buy a dishwasher.
2. Be a better person.
3. Organize my whole house and de-junk.
4. Buy a good camera to take pictures of my kids
5. Take more vacations!

People you want to respond-
Of course, EVERYONE!

No comments: