I am so excited that it is a new month! February always has been one of my favorite months because I think that it's one month closer to spring... the groundhog gets to see (hopefully) his shadow, it's Valentine's and it's also the month that I'm having a baby! See- I love February!
I promise I haven't been neglecting my kids by not putting pictures of them on my blog. My digital camera broke and Im anxiously waiting for tax returns so I can buy a new one. Yeah!
It snowed last night another 8 inches here in Ogden, UT. I admit, it is beautiful when it first snows and you can stay inside and enjoy it- but if you've got to get out and go somewhere- it's scary.... especially for a Southern Utah Girl- who still has a hard time with driving in the snow.
Life is great- We are blessed- We have a roof over our heads and food to eat. We are happy and we are doing all we can to receive blessings from our Heavenly Father. Thanks for being great friends and family. We love you.
2 comments:
February is a great month, indeed. Birthdays and love. Take care!
Loves.
I agree about February. My Camera is dying so I understand your situation. I know that Jared will find a job and everything will be great. You guys must have prayed for patience because he sure is giving you guys a great lesson on it. Bert did mention that you did IM him thinking it was me. Don't worry he was fine. I was going to email you but my kids are keeping me busy.
Post a Comment