
It can stop snowing now-- anytime. I think we got another 8 inches today and I am really ready for spring. I've been trying to think of what I can do to beat these January blah's.
Its tough when you are 8 months pregnant to find motivation in anything-- but I've got to do something to beat these gray days.
Do you have ANY suggestions? What do you do?
3 comments:
Well, you know me. I love to walk no matter the weather. When I lived in Utah, I would walk along the Ogden River PKWY (they would snow plow the area) or drive to Beus Pond and walk around, listening to the ducks or other hardy birds, animals. Or, I would visit friends and family and we would have fun outside.
But, you are La Prega, so I'm sure other bloggers who were/are in your shoes have wonderful suggestions.
Come to my house!!! play mega blocks with me and Ben!
You know what I say? January may be blah, but you're not!
I hear ya about the snow thing! I'm going stir crazy! Some ladies in my neighborhood are doing a pot luck lunch every Wed. It helps to break up the week. I'm sure that being prego doesn't help, but you're almost there ;) You're so positive- I loved your post with all the funny pics! Thanks for that.
-Tami
Post a Comment