Abby and I get to have our own "TIME" for the next 3 days as Jared took Logan on a road trip to Cody Wyoming. Jared has a T Minus 5 Show and needed a driving buddy. Abby has gone before and so it was Logan's turn. Logan is so excited for his "TRIP" with his Dad.
Meanwhile, Abby and I rented movies, got some crafty things to do and got some good munchies at the store. We'll be so busy that the time will just fly. Of course, Abby told Logan all we would be doing would be cleaning and it would be very boring. The little stinker- she knows that Logan loves to stay home with me. But Logan was pretty excited and I think Abby is too! We will post all of the fun things we do during the next few days. Abby is at such a fun age. She wants to know about everything. What I did when I was her age, What happens when we go to the Baby Doctor, how is the Baby going to come out? She is full of questions and it's really been fun trying to answer them in the simplest terms possible. I'm so grateful for her. She is a ray of sunshine and I'm grateful she is my little Abby.
3 comments:
Any news on Jared, I have been checking your blog everyday. I hope things work for you.
No news on Jared yet. We are still searching for something. thanks for wondering.
Oh Abby is so cute! I LOVE that pic of her. She is a little ray of sunshine! Hope your girl's week is happy!
Post a Comment