Wednesday, January 16, 2008

Family update


I've been waiting to post something until we knew something about the job with Ogden City. Still no word. Jared called on Monday and they said they were calling references. We are patiently waiting. Last night as Jared was saying prayers with Abby she said, Dad- I know you'll get the job. I just know it. Maybe kids really do know more than we do.... or maybe they have a little help from above.

If this job doesnt work out with Ogden City- and I'm not being unpositive about it- but Jared will continue working with T Minus 5. Booking shows and getting sponsors for ACappellastock. Jared will continue looking for jobs..... and we will see what happens.

Our kids pray constantly for their dad and they are adorable. Something will work out. Some have called me unpatient, and that's fine.... Although I have been patient our whole married life (7 years) and I am finally ready for a steady income.

It will work out how the Lord has intended---I know it will. Thanks for all of you encouraging words and love. We love you.

2 comments:

Jason+Lindi said...

We are still praying for you, good luck!

Lorena said...

Can't wait to hear...so cute about Abby!