Monday, January 14, 2008

Sunshine in Ogden


I am so happy today that the sun is out and that the skies are blue! It means that the snow is starting to melt a little bit! I like the snow, it's beautiful. But I would prefer it to stay in the mountains where we need it. I don't like driving in the snow. And to get in and out of our driveway you have to gun it so you don't get stuck and then you slide all over the place. It's rather scary for me.
But- Today is going to be a great day. With the sun shining and the blue sky beating down on the 12 inches of snow, the kids are happy and we are hoping to hear back on Jared's job with Ogden City. Jared continues to apply other places and we hope something works out right away.
As for the sunshine- Let in shine, let it shine, let it shine!

3 comments:

Case said...

Just relax and enjoy the sun...Things happen when they are supposed to happen. And that can take time...Great things take patience (even though it's really hard to wait). (-:

Monica said...

Everything will work out. You are an awesome support for your family Shannon. Sometimes it would be nice to know "when" the Lord's plan will unfold but our job is just to have faith that it will and that He will bless us.

Beth said...

I know the feeling. Dane has a job interview on Friday in Utah. We are really hoping this is our time to move back to Utah. I'm learning patience. Prayers are with your family. Keep us all posted.