Wednesday, December 12, 2007

Online Shopping!

I admit it, I'm addicted. I am an online shopper! I have found several deals online that has saved me money for Christmas this year. I am so excited. For example- Logan is a big time fan of Thomas the Train. So- I go to www.allaboardtoys.com and I can get his Christmas completely done! Sorry- I do go to www.oldnavy.com for clothes for him as well. For Abby- it's a bit different- she wants a kitchen for christmas- so I am searching for dishes to go along with it. As for Jared and I- we are giving each other gifts like- one house cleaning- one back massage- one dinner of your choice- etc. We really don't need a single thing.
I've decided that this is the only way to shop. Then I dont have to hide things in the cart while shopping with kids! I LOVE IT.

2 comments:

Christa said...

Last year Santa gave Katelyn a kitchen for Christmas. One of his elves told me that Santa bought the dishes and food in the dollar section at Target. Hope that helps!

Jason+Lindi said...

I am addicted to online shopping too, it is the ONLY way to go! As far as dishes go I have no idea as Caleb and Max have never asked for that!! Good luck!