They look so cute!! They look a lot like your side of the family...sorry Jared!That's already a lot of presents under the tree! Are they all from the Dollar store like mine? If not, I want to be in your family.
Abby & Logan are adorable dressed for the holidays. Thank you for sharing.Do you have pictures of your first Christmas outfit? It would be fun to admire how your parents dressed you for the holiday. Really, it would!Loves!
Shan they look so cute, as for looks I think that they are ALL Jared!
Lorena--They are all from our "Secret Santa". -read previous blog-Dawn- I don't think they had camera's back in the days when I was born!
So, so, so CUUUUUUTE!!! And they look like they're getting along. Nice.
SOOO CUTE! I think that they are good mix of both of you. You both have contagious smiles and that has carried over to your kids.
I love the outfits and the picture of them hugging is priceless....I have to agree with Lorena, Shannon, they both look like you :)-Tam
Post a Comment
7 comments:
They look so cute!! They look a lot like your side of the family...sorry Jared!
That's already a lot of presents under the tree! Are they all from the Dollar store like mine? If not, I want to be in your family.
Abby & Logan are adorable dressed for the holidays. Thank you for sharing.
Do you have pictures of your first Christmas outfit? It would be fun to admire how your parents dressed you for the holiday. Really, it would!
Loves!
Shan they look so cute, as for looks I think that they are ALL Jared!
Lorena--They are all from our "Secret Santa". -read previous blog-
Dawn- I don't think they had camera's back in the days when I was born!
So, so, so CUUUUUUTE!!! And they look like they're getting along. Nice.
SOOO CUTE! I think that they are good mix of both of you. You both have contagious smiles and that has carried over to your kids.
I love the outfits and the picture of them hugging is priceless....I have to agree with Lorena, Shannon, they both look like you :)
-Tam
Post a Comment