Wednesday, November 7, 2007

Baby Girl Allen

So, this really isn't our baby. But it is what she would look like now, if I had a 3D ultrasound. We are 23 weeks and going strong! I feel her moving all the time, especially when I lay down at night- that's when she wants to play! She is breech right now although it doesn't matter because my kids come from Cesearea (That's what we call them when I have C-Sections!!) .

As far as names go- the only one we agree on is Gracie. We don't like Grace, but we love Gracie - so that's what we've been calling her. I love Gracie Mae.... but we don't do girl middle names- so, it will just be Gracie Allen. Her nickname will be Gracie Mae for sure! The kids are so excited to have her come.... they keep asking if it's time yet. Nope. 4 more months!

3 comments:

Aurora's Babble-On said...

For cuteness sakes! Little button nose. I hope you will get plenty of rest for the next few months. So, um, Gracie Pauline (Dr. P) for short? tee hee. Still waiting for the pkg! I can't wait! Loves! I've blogged a big deal...check it out.

Aurora's Babble-On said...

Oh, I missed saying another thing about Baby Girl: Either she's really hungry or she will be a soprano (not the show on HBO). We're heading out to find Ab's present....loves!

Beth said...

Cute name. reminds me of a southern name. I like Grace and Gracie. I love those moments when you can feel the baby kicking around and it doesn't feel uncomfortable yet.