Monday, October 15, 2007

Little Hand

Here is Little Baby Girl Allen waving at her Mom during her 20 week ultrasound. Isnt it adorable? I had to share!

3 comments:

Aurora's Babble-On said...

Sweet! Looks like piano fingers to me! Just like Mr. Magnus....la la la.

Loves!

Sarah and David said...

What a cute picture! I am so excited for you guys having another girl. I read through some posts and caught up in your lives! So you guys are just finishing up school and still having babies. That seems so far away to me, but that is the joke on me because David decided to go to Medical school! We are crazy! Who does that in their 30's with four kids and a great stable job? Oh well, it will be an adventure. Don't forget to check on us! www.xanga.com/arrowsmithse

Love, Sarah

Lorena said...

So exciting! Gotta love those ultrasounds!

Sorry we missed you while we were up there. It was CRAZY!! The park we went to was in Layton.