Friday, October 12, 2007

Family Update

I thought it was high time that I give a little family update on our family. Just call it a pre-Christmas Card! Jared is still singing with T Minus 5. http://www.tminus5.com/ He is the booking agent and business contact for everything that goes on with the group. He loves it. Jared also will finish his schooling so he can get his degree in December. (When he passes his classes!) I don't think he will do anything with his degree yet--- (Ethnic Geography Degree) but will continue working hard for T Minus 5. Things are going well and this may be the year that Jared books a cruise- so we can all go! Abby is LOVING preschool! She turns 5 in November so she gets to wait a year before starting Kintergarten. She has just finished learning all about shapes and she is excited to learn about numbers next. She is a great friend to all the kids on our street and she is a great big sister. Logan absolutely loves his sister, Abby. In fact, when Abby went to preschool the first day, Logan bawled the whole time. He missed Abby so much. They get along well, when they want to, and Logan would be lost without his sister Abby! Logan is three. We are expecting #3 in March 08. It's gonna be a little girl and both of the kids are excited to have another baby. They are both really cute with other little babies, so I know they will be great with our new one. We are trying to find the perfect name- so if you have any great ideas- send them our way. As for me- I'm a mom. I am trying to keep up on everything from Laundry to Dishes. I was just released from my Activity Days calling so right now I am calling-less and that's okay. I kind of like it. :) We absolutely love where we live and our neighbors. We are really blessed.

3 comments:

Case said...

My vote is for Arilyn or Tamzyn. Or Ariyln Tamzyn Allen.

Aurora's Babble-On said...

Thanks for the update. Where will go for a cruise? The Great Salt Lake or Lake Powell? hee hee. I've shared my name ideas for a munchkin. Heard that Gracie or Kennedy may be the other contenders.
I suppose, you will choose the right name! Loves!

Beth said...

If I ever have another girl we have talked about Ava, Avery, or Naomi. I've noticed now I think about how it blends with all the other names in the family. I think it is so hard to pick out baby names that everyone can agree on. My daughter Lindsay was very opinionated this last time. good luck.