Tonight I was babysitting a fellow T Minus 5er's little boy. His name is Caleb and he is about the same age as Logan. I was trying to get Caleb, Logan and Abby to all fall asleep and we began singing songs. Some funny ones, and then toward the end, we were singing Primary Songs. I couldn't help the tears that formed in my eyes when all three of them began singing, "I am a Child of God." These sweet little kids know that they come from a loving Heavenly Father. They sang the song so sweetly and almost reverently that I just listened and they sang. It was really neat, and I realized how blessed we are to know that we truly are children of God. We can ask for help, to lead us and to guide us and to just simply walk beside us.
1 comment:
For cuteness sakes! You are now an Allen if you cry all the time...
Loves!
Post a Comment