Saturday, October 20, 2007

Play-Doh Day!


It's a happy day at the Allen Home. The kids are playing play-doh (what I let them do when they can't play outside---it's raining today...) Jared is napping and I just finished scrubbing my bathroom! Like I said, it's a Happy Day at the Allen Home!
It's amazing to me, how much kids LOVE play-doh! They let their little imaginations run wild and play for hours. It kind of fun to sit down myself and do some sculpting!

2 comments:

Lorena said...

You're a nice mommy. I make my kids play with it outside because it inevitably because a crumbly mess. As a matter of fact, I think I stored the Play-Doh up high where no one can get it anymore. Yes, I think it is safe to say they will have Play-Doh issues when they are older.

Aurora's Babble-On said...

Indeed. I'm a Play-Doh addict. At times, I just sniff the red doh..other moments I will crumble it in my hands...ahhh.