Monday, September 10, 2007

Logan's Very First Record

I am so blessed in my little family to have great talent. Jared is definately one of those great ones with loads of talent with singing. Abby is a great friend, dancer, artist and many other things. Logan is also becoming quite the entertainer. In sacrament meeting, not to long ago, Logan started making the vocal percussion sounds....boom.... boom.... chish.... He would repeat it over and over. So, Jared being the great dad he is, decided to teach Logan a little song to go with it. After Logan had perfected it a bit, Jared recorded it and if I can figure out how to put it on here- I will.... so anyone with suggestions, Let me know!

1 comment:

Aurora's Babble-On said...

Coolness. What about you? You obviously have talents as well. A mom, sister, daughter, friend, lover, cook, humorist, organizer, blogger geez..the list can continue.