As many of you know, and several of you don't- Jared and I produce a large show at the end of August every year called, ACappellastock. Click for the website Here . We bring in Acappella groups from all over the world and have a huge one night event. This show takes a lot of man hours and a lot of sweat and tears and a LOT of sponsors to make it happen- but somehow through Jared's magic- it all comes together!
Needless to say- this has occupied my time and I hope to be back on the Bloggin' saddle again!
2 comments:
Yeah, sorry for the guilt-trip. Glad you are back. How did it all go?
Hey! I don't feel guilty, 'cause I bugged you everyday! =) & you put in a ton of blood, sweat & tears for the project; so kudos to both of you!
Bigger and Better every year. Right on.
Post a Comment